I love music :)

1. Don't you just love life

If you do your one in a million I hate it cause once again my actions ended me in hospital cause I stood up for my self.

Hears a tip don't ever call sone one a motherf***** or a monkey d*** sucker cause they called your mate names again. Well you can unles your like me and can't throw a punch :/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Maybe one day

Maybe one day all of my wishes will come true and my prince charming will come and save me.

Wait who am I kidding fairytails aren't real other wise we would all be happy and no one would would live in poverty, starve to death or have to walk miles every day to get some water to drink which isant clean
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A little about me :)

Heyy my full name is Abigail jones or abi for short. I'm 15 years old 16 on the 5th september yay. I have two cats, I also love horses dont own any yet ( yet being the key word lol). My life runs on music and riding, I'm pretty much a mute have been since I was 10. I only talk to two people who are my best mates. Im bullied every day in school for so many different things but I don't care unless they are really personal. I also have a brother and my mum + stepdad. So yeah that's it you know every ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Can you help me even if you don't believe

Hi well I was hoping that you can all help me even if you don't believe in it. Can you all pray for Kira Bryants family please. I know not many people believe that some on ip there can hear us but please I'm asking you to help me pray for them pass the message on tell as many praple as you can but please help us pray for her family

If you do help I am ever so thankful and so are so many other people too including them
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Random rant join if you wanna

Is it me or do most guys seem to go for the girls who wear make up o who do things that most down to girls wouldn't dream of doing well not there they are older. I mean I have lost the love of my life to one of those types of girls :'( but it's fine well not exactly but I still mange to smile just.

But if your a decent guy please say what is good about those girl or what's wrong with me. Cause I don't : wear make up, go past making out, I dress apropraitly to the situation but most ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Good night :)

Good night to all the people on here it's 22:55 in the uk. Wish menluck I have a 2 hour long exam tomorrow too 'yay'
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Quick question

You know when you get this brilliant idea but so many people won't let you do it. What do you do, do you listen and not do it or do you go and do the brilliant idea ?????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Dobi have bad luck?????

I never thought bad luck was real I thought it was just people minds playing up. I think I might be wring though well when it comes to guys and mates I do. but us it actualy real or is it just me??
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Hey hey

Hey not been in here in ages how is everyone ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Hi I need a little help :(

Is is going to sound so dumb but does any one know how to get over a death if a animal that you loved cause I can't stop crying. I even locked my self away from every one I don't talk, eat or sleep.
    If anyone knows any good ways to help please say

Thanks xx
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
1999-2014 - #1 Chat Avenue - Free chat rooms for adults, gays, kids, singles, teens and more.