Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tough bread.

Natalie looked at the her reflection in the mirror with determination, this was it. It was finally here, the day she started her career as a Bread Kneader. This was her destiny. The world would know her name, Natalie the celebrity bread kneader.

She walked down the street with a bounce in her step and a twinkle in her eye, she would prove them all wrong. Those who laughed at her, said she would never amount to anything, they would choke on their words when she was rich and famous.

With her head in the clouds, she passed the scene of several accidents without a care and it wasn't long before she arrived at the bakery. It was small and not that noticeable, but everyone had to start somewhere right?

Opening the door she grinned and shouted; "I HAVE ARRIVED."

Universal Forum Mod

Chelle abruptly awoke and put her hands under the counter to locate her brown bag full of Vodka, she began drinking again.

She then looked at Emma and asked her who she was, what she wanted, she then paused for a second and stared and drunkenly asked: "Are you a cop?" Quickly she straightened up, and hid her brown bag under the counter while tugging at her apron with her other hand in attempt to smooth it out. Her hair was an upward twisted mess that resembled a poorly assembled bird nest. Her face had chocolate stains surrounding her lips and the bags under the eyes made it apparent she hadn't slept for days.

"WELL ARE YA A COP?" she shouted. She stuck her hand under the counter and pulled up the brown bag once again. She swallowed the vodka with a gulp, picked her wedgie, and once again hid the bag under the counter. "Look ma'am, I haven't got all day. I have a bakery to run" she said.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I talk too much!

name: sponge
    role: bread

╔═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ════════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who dont need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════════╝

Hey, I heard you guys needed a customer, so...
    Decided to try some roleplaying out.

Name: Sophy
    Act/Role: The customer
    ~ Sing all your heart's contents out! ~

"Babes," Emma addressed the drunken mess on the floor whilst raising a single eyebrow. "Do I look like a cop?"
    She shook her head, sighing. She knew in the advert she had asked for a drunken cashier, but drinking on the job? That was taking it a step too far. She ignored her newly appointed cashier and instead decided to stare at her other recruits.
    "Right, guys," she said. "Lets make some bread!"

Sophy watched around a bit. The warm yellow coloured bakery seemed the right place to buy a fresh, warm bread. She turned around from the two people before her eyes, sat on the nearest chair and started reading a magazine, which had layn on the table.

"Cars, homes... What a boring magazine, somewhat interesting, though...", she thought.
    Her other leg was 'tapping' the air, waiting patiently for the bread to come.
    She didn't lay her eyes on the pair behind the desk. She had enough time to be around for a hour or so.

After a few minutes of wait, she went outside to get some fresh air. The temperature outside was hotter than it had been in years. Sophy grunted.
    Another search for a warm bread. Why couldn't the country side markets have a bigger sale for breads?...

"Everyone have taken them for theirselfs. The country side livers make the bread, so...", she thought in her daydream like thought.
    She sat on the grass near the bakery, lay down on it and put her left arm on her eyes. The wind blew a little, just finely to feel it.

It was a perfect air for a deep sleep. She closed her eyes slowly, a moment after it to find herself from the land of dreams.

I talk too much!

He sat on the desk being bread-like. He emitted a bread-like smell. None of this was voluntary, as he was bread. His silent demeanour almost said "buy me", but it didn't. He had no thoughts, he was bread.

The sun was still bright in the sky, spinning around itself there like usually.

Sophy woke up by an unpleasent surprise: a fly had flewn into her mouth.
    She was trying to cough it out, but it seemed hopeless. Now, the fly would never see the sun again. Poor thing.

Sophy stood up from the grass, watching around with her bored and misty eyes.
    It was the perfect time to get the bread. Or was it?

As Sophy opened the door of the bakery, she could see a bread behind the glass-display thing.

"Woah, only a few dollars", she said aloud.
    Sophy walked quite fastly to the desk, ignoring once again the two (or three) bread makers.
    Her another eyebrow lift up. The bread seemed kind of molded and white, hard cored and all.

Sophy shook her head, watching out of the nearest window. An apple tree stood on the other side of the road, waiting for someone to pick the apples.

Sophy looked at the bread seller, her eyes fully open now.

"Hello", she said. "I suppose you must be the seller, then. Why haven't your staff baked an apple pie, if the bread business' not going so well?"

"By the way", she said, after starting to watch at the nearest chair now. "What is the faith of that poorful bread? It's not good to be eaten anymore."

Sophy watched around a bit. She opened the smaller door or obsticle for the bakery's staff side, goin' in. She wasn't scared, that people would say "No, don't go there". She opened the real door to the staff's side of the bakery, goin' into the kitchen.

She went in, seeing lazy workers there. "Great...", she thought to herself, somewhat to the workers, too.

I talk too much!

The bread sat there hoping with all his bread that this Sophy person would come nowhere near him. However, hope as he might, he was just bread and could do nothing about it. Bread.

I talk too much!

name: timothy
    role: concerned customer wondering why it's taken like 8 months for these ******s to make some goddamn bread and sell it to him as a bread enthusiast and patron of bread salesmen

Tim entered the shop and asked, "Yo, when can I get some ****in' bread in this joint? Time is money!"

figlio di puttana

College Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Name: Drew
    Role: Thief

Drew Steals Bread From Tim, Knocks Him Out And Runs Out The Store.

In neverland, where the world makes sense
    Blog Entries

Name: Liz
    role: cop, walking down the street

Liz is carefree spirit, but sadly has the mundane job of being the cop that walks up and down the streets to keep the people in line. As she was walking, whistling her favorite tune, she sees someone running out of the bakery.

"STOP!" She yells, only to see that her attempt was thwarted as the no good doer ran on and on. Time to run she thought. Liz pulled up her pants so they wouldn't fall, and chased the thief down the road.

The thief ran on and on, Liz finally gave up. There was no way she was going to catch him for now.
    Damn those doughnuts! why do they have to be soo effing good? She sighed, called for back up. "I've got a man running down my street here, carrying a loaf of bread. I can't seem to catch him, I'll need assistance, over" The dispatcher of the walkie sounded very very bored, "Roger that, we'll send a car your way, over"
    [IMG]http://24.media.******.com/******_mdhhhuOaWV1rn928to1_500.gif[/IMG]
    Thank you Abriel! <3

I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!

College Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

They Catch Up 2 Me The Cops, So I Take A Hostaage Her Name Was Kayd. We Spead Off As They Followed Us All The Way To Disney World.

This is the best thread roleplaying forums ever had and ever will have.

Blog Entries

When Liz caught up to the thief, she realized he had taken a hostage. She carefully unholstered her police issued pistol, and aim for his right leg. Before she could get a shot off Drew, as the thief is called, sped off in the other direction towards the airport. she thought, as it's inappropriate for cops to say naughty words, well at least in public, what kind of example would that set? She shook her head, and had to focus on the task at hand. She went after the thief again. When she saw what plane he had boarded, Liz let out a sigh. "Well, damn, looks like I have a ton of paper work to fill out when I get back to the office," she said to herself. She walked out of the airport and to her car starting it up to leave to her normal post. When she got there, she noticed something in the bakery window, a wonderfully looking loaf of bread. How her mouth watered at the sight of the bread, her stomach rumbled in agreement. She walked in, and sat down, waiting for someone behind the counter so she could place her order.
    Thank you Abriel! <3

College Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Goes Back To 2 Apartmenment And Forces Kayde 2 Make Bread, Gluten Free Bread. Muahahahahaha. She Gonna Work Forever. Then Noticed Kayde Sent A Message In The Mail 2 Tink.

Blog Entries

Liz finds in her mailbox a couple of days later a letter from someone called Kayde. it said:

"Ms. Cop Lady that couldn't get the person who kidnapped me,

I am in a strange apartment, forced to make gross gluton free bread.
    H E L P M E!

love Kayde"

Liz was horrified! This just isn't right. She looked for an address on the envelope, but could find none. She sighed, lovely. This is going to add the mountains of paper work I already have to do, she thought. Oh, why couldn't he just robbed a bank? Why did it have to be that new bakery that makes the most delicous bread?? Liz slumped in her comfy chair in front of the TV. She picked up the phone, and called the precinct, letting them know of the situation. then she called the bakery, "Emma, dear, can you make me some more bread? I've seem to have run out."
    Thank you Abriel! <3

College Chat Mod
    Blog Entries

Then Drew Whos Annoyed With Kayde, Cuts Off Her Right Arm, And Replaces It With A Stale Piece Of Bread. Then 2 Hours After Dinner Around 8Pm He Gets A Knock On His Apartment Door.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12