Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lesbian Chat Admin
    Blog Entries

No way.
    Definitely not for me.

Sometimes I like the clean/fresh look my eyes have without make-up. I used to hate being without make-up but it's growing on me.
    And sometimes I like having it heavy around my eyes, or somewhere in the middle.
    I changed my make-up style too often to be stuck with something permanently on my face.

Also I think it's a bit lazy. ~_~

Senior Newbie
    Blog Entries

I couldn't do it honestly :/ doesn't seem appealing / id want to try new things with makeup whenever I do wear it.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

i had thought about it, because my lips are loosing their color and they look dead without me putting something on them. i read that doing your lips is not totally permanent and it would fade and be gone in 1-2 years so i could change with styles. also, i would get a natural color and all the way filled in, not that creepy harsh lip line and nothing else. then i went to a make up counter and got a make over and it was pretty well done, and she was like NOOOO do not get anything like that done. i still might. id like to have those days of no make up on at all, but not hating the way my lips look.

i had a coworker that had her whole face done and it looked very natural and well done.

but then i know this other girl that got winged eyeliner done and i think that was a very bad idea. its not always going to be a winged eyeliner kind of day!

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

No, not for me. I enjoy the process of applying make-up.

" I know we'll make it anywhere, away from here."

Tattooing is one of the best option for getting a permanent make up on body. Many people prefer to get a tattoo on their body as a permanent make up to enhance their body parts look up. Tattooing on body would be a good as body make up as permanent.

I wouldn't do this...I still love being an artist every morning...

Universal Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by x.Melancholy.x View Post
    You'd have to have such trust to have something permanent done. You could be unlucky and end up with brows like these.
    Oh my god! Is this a joke?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12