Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lesbian Chat Admin
    Blog Entries

No way.
    Definitely not for me.

Sometimes I like the clean/fresh look my eyes have without make-up. I used to hate being without make-up but it's growing on me.
    And sometimes I like having it heavy around my eyes, or somewhere in the middle.
    I changed my make-up style too often to be stuck with something permanently on my face.

Also I think it's a bit lazy. ~_~

Senior Newbie
    Blog Entries

I couldn't do it honestly :/ doesn't seem appealing / id want to try new things with makeup whenever I do wear it.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all

I talk too much!
    Blog Entries

i had thought about it, because my lips are loosing their color and they look dead without me putting something on them. i read that doing your lips is not totally permanent and it would fade and be gone in 1-2 years so i could change with styles. also, i would get a natural color and all the way filled in, not that creepy harsh lip line and nothing else. then i went to a make up counter and got a make over and it was pretty well done, and she was like NOOOO do not get anything like that done. i still might. id like to have those days of no make up on at all, but not hating the way my lips look.

i had a coworker that had her whole face done and it looked very natural and well done.

but then i know this other girl that got winged eyeliner done and i think that was a very bad idea. its not always going to be a winged eyeliner kind of day!

Junior Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

No, not for me. I enjoy the process of applying make-up.

" I know we'll make it anywhere, away from here."

Tattooing is one of the best option for getting a permanent make up on body. Many people prefer to get a tattoo on their body as a permanent make up to enhance their body parts look up. Tattooing on body would be a good as body make up as permanent.

I wouldn't do this...I still love being an artist every morning...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12