Intermediate Newbie

Default Arcade not Letting me Submit Score

I keep getting the same message every time I get the highest score, and when It goes to score it. It says an error message not letting me submit it.

Any ideas?

Senior Chatterbox

Quote Originally Posted by Danny :D :D :D View Post
    I keep getting the same message every time I get the highest score, and when It goes to score it. It says an error message not letting me submit it.

Any ideas?

i have same problem with arcade.

Gleich sucht sich, Gleich findet sich
    --

Forums logs you out after 10 minutes.. might be 15 now IDK

If you're playing in the arcade you have to open 2 tabs
    One thats set to view who's online because it refreshs every minute or two and the other tab with the game you are playing.
    If you are playing long games and do not have the 2 tabs open it will not submit your score

then theres just some games it wont except new scores, if thats the case then post the game thats not working properly in THIS thread

Senior Chatterbox

Thanks for the advice.

Gleich sucht sich, Gleich findet sich
    --

Kids Chat Mod

I had a score of 77,361 in one of the games, and it would have been the highest score, but I couldn't submit it.

Forums Admin
    Right beside you eating your brain to gain your knowledge.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carolynnn :) View Post
    I had a score of 77,361 in one of the games, and it would have been the highest score, but I couldn't submit it.
    What game was it?

Jenn
    Mike
    Forever & Always

Carolynnn, you didn't mention which game was broken but if you could please report the game -Here- with the correct format, I'll take a look.

Keep in mind that if you have any other tabs/windows of C-A open that are waiting for you to submit something (post/PM/VM/blog etc etc), the score may not submit. Try closing everything else and playing it again.

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried."

Ive never had a problem when I keep an open tab viewing whos online.
    It refreshes the page every few minutes so if you're playing a long game it wont log you out

Kids Chat Mod

Cool

It was "Ninjas vs Pirates TD"
    I played it again, with the online users open again, and I got a score of 101,618, and it wouldn't submit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Ive never had a problem when I keep an open tab viewing whos online.
    It refreshes the page every few minutes so if you're playing a long game it wont log you out
    Who's online won't cause a problem, it's pages such as a PM/VM/Post that are waiting for you to submit info.

Although if you have "Remember me" checked upon login, you shouldn't need to keep who's online open.

It was "Ninjas vs Pirates TD"
    I played it again, with the online users open again, and I got a score of 101,618, and it wouldn't submit again.
    Yep, Ninjas Vs Pirates TD is broken and I've added it to my list in here. Thank you for reporting it!
    Last edited by WaterDemon; 08-26-2012 at 12:24 PM.

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried."

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Forums logs you out after 10 minutes.. might be 15 now IDK

If you're playing in the arcade you have to open 2 tabs
    One thats set to view who's online because it refreshs every minute or two and the other tab with the game you are playing.
    If you are playing long games and do not have the 2 tabs open it will not submit your score

then theres just some games it wont except new scores, if thats the case then post the game thats not working properly in THIS thread

actually all i have to do is refresh the page of where it says did not submit and go back then forward then the score is usually there for me lol not opening 2 tabs