Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If Erin was still here she'd probably do it. But wasn't this 'global chat mod' idea already tried a long time ago? I remember someone shooting down this s***estion by saying that.

Banned

Erin would go or it because she wanted to dominate her whole idea of a utopia. Quickly shot down by others simply because of that.
    Some admins were granted that- can't remember whom- but Erin and Galawanker didn't like it. Yet they wanted to have control of admin options in other rooms.
    She fired me from Teen Chat for opposing her and her bong loving cyber slag. Bad Luka.

Anyway, I think that was something to do with it. I may be wrong but it's what I can partially remember. :/

There were and are a number of admins with privileges in other rooms, there were also a few mods who also had privileges in other rooms. However, this has not been extended to every mod for a number of obvious reasons. I have no idea if a few mods still do have privileges in other rooms, I would be surprised however if there are.

Now can we all shut up, this is a topic that has been discussed by the powers that be, it has been tried to an extent and never evolved beyond that for what I can only assume are security issues and damage management.

If a room is understaffed it's up to the admin to rectify it, not for other admins to sacrifice their own mods to come pick up the slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Erin would go or it because she wanted to dominate her whole idea of a utopia. Quickly shot down by others simply because of that.
    Some admins were granted that- can't remember whom- but Erin and Galawanker didn't like it. Yet they wanted to have control of admin options in other rooms.
    She fired me from Teen Chat for opposing her and her bong loving cyber slag. Bad Luka.

Anyway, I think that was something to do with it. I may be wrong but it's what I can partially remember. :/
    We had I guess what you would call Global mods
    we had access to the rooms that needed the most help.
    Kids and Teens
    I cant remember everyone that helped
    I believe it was Cat, Mariah?, myself, Marie, Robbie the ex gay chat admin and probably a handful more.
    We were told what was expected from us and we did it.. no talking to anyone in the room just banning and clearing out the inappropriate names and convos
    Then erin had her fit and cm said it wasnt a good idea anymore

When I was a teen mod, I was also a secret mod for kids and girls with room options, full ban and could create/remove mods, I know sponge was too. I don't remember how old I was, but I think I was around 15-17. It's too long ago to remember. Erin asked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    When I was a teen mod, I was also a secret mod for kids and girls with room options, full ban and could create/remove mods, I know sponge was too. I don't remember how old I was, but I think I was around 15-17. It's too long ago to remember. Erin asked me.
    yeah she pulled that card out after she told cm it wasnt a good idea for us global mods to be in her rooms

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    We had I guess what you would call Global mods
    we had access to the rooms that needed the most help.
    Kids and Teens
    I cant remember everyone that helped
    I believe it was Cat, Mariah?, myself, Marie, Robbie the ex gay chat admin and probably a handful more.
    We were told what was expected from us and we did it.. no talking to anyone in the room just banning and clearing out the inappropriate names and convos
    Then erin had her fit and cm said it wasnt a good idea anymore

I can't remember Robbie having it. Wasn't he still modding for Adults back then as Dragonsfire was GC Admin. just wondering as most of who you listed were admins.

Andddd.... prior to what we spoke about the other day regarding admins finding decent mods, surely it might now be considered? Since you're now Forum Admin. have an Erin fit it might work.

To be honest, I don't think there was any issues with sponge and I being mods in there. I think I had to suspend one mod's account in kids and that was it because he was being a ****ing creep. Then again, that only really worked because those three rooms were hers. I'm sure admins wouldn't want other admins' mods coming into their rooms with bonus privileges.

But yeh, I think this topic is done.

Speechless
    Blog Entries

Question Pls Follow MOD also

Quote Originally Posted by <No Name> View Post
    I think its a good idea
    but only for a few people
    like um's on forums
    Please follow new mod also they are doing their job (may be voluntary), Properly, you Admin have all member's id ask them about their experience in chat room
    If they are satisfied in modding or not?, have their any complain. you can arrange a voting system for chose 1-10 good Mod whose room like most. this is a suggestion actually hair some people like me who love this chat room as our net family. personally i found some mod can't say name here they banned/kicked any guest, even a member without any reason. If their is a rules for worn the MOD by Admin they do also better.

Pls don't think all chatter r equal,,,,, keep a record of room mainly im saying about VC who is always clean in room & Before Kicked or banned him/her worn first so we chatter also know the people do something wrong, why Some MOD are worried about to face VOTE???
    Last edited by ! Bangla M; 04-26-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ! Bangla M View Post
    Please follow new mod also they are doing their job (may be voluntary), Properly, you Admin have all member's id ask them about their experience in chat room
    If they are satisfied in modding or not?, have their any complain. you can arrange a voting system for chose 1-10 good Mod whose room like most. this is a suggestion actually hair some people like me who love this chat room as our net family. personally i found some mod can't say name here they banned/kicked any guest, even a member without any reason. If their is a rules for worn the MOD by Admin they do also better.
    Shut the fuck up.

Forum Moderator

Shut the fuck up.
    This......

Realm King

**** you all calm down **** **** ****.

Senior Chatterbox

i have no problems with any of the mods in the rooms i visit.
    but i would say "the mods i know through forums present an offensive picture before me".

No need to give example..

Gleich sucht sich, Gleich findet sich
    --

Quote Originally Posted by FRazier View Post
    i have no problems with any of the mods in the rooms i visit.
    but i would say "the mods i know through forums present an offensive picture before me".

No need to give example..

That's because the mods on the forums couldn't give a fuck less about you. Go cry in your corner, little girl.

Senior Chatterbox

That's because the mods on the forums couldn't give a fuck less about you. Go cry in your corner, little girl.
    Remember "No need to give an example" ,
    they know themselves.

Argh, i know who is crying and offended.

Gleich sucht sich, Gleich findet sich
    --

Forums Admin
    Right beside you eating your brain to gain your knowledge.
    Blog Entries

Stop spamming before I slap your mothers.

Jenn
    Mike
    Forever & Always

Speechless

Im a regular in the video chat room i know how spammers can be sometimes but ts a simple as blocing them whenever they start yourelf or if you like to cry about stupid stuff like that you could be smart and leave the room till you have gotten a cookie and feel better

Gold Member

Stop fucking moaning, children. In the grand scheme of things, does anything that happens on this shitty leetle site really matter?! Everybody just chill the fuckk out and go have a wank. Peace, love and bananas!

We see things they'll never see

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123