Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Gay Chat Mod

I was hoping that the upgrade would fixed the jumping list. Oh well a mod can dream I guess.

"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows."

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by calichic View Post
    I have done everything said. I can enter the room as a moderator but not as a chatter on IE

I can enter the room as a moderator and a chatter using Opera.

On IE I get this when I try to enter General (and its up and running)

Anyone with an answer? Its only IE where I have a problem. And I really like using IE , not opera ....
    well I cannot enter as a chatter neither using opera nor IE (which i never use ....i was just trying...IE is the best browser just when it comes to downloading a different one
    ) ...i am getting the same exception message that u r getting... i will try download chrome and try it now....

EDIT: Chrome didnt work either....same message ... how come it is working for some while it is not working for others ???
    Last edited by SoothingVoice; 04-22-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Adding an update

Intermediate Chatterbox
    Blog Entries

Are All Java Rooms Getting Thee Upgrades, Jw?

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    If you notice any problems connecting to a chat room now, or within the next few days.....

please clear your java cache, cookies and refresh your browser.

Thanks
    Btw which JRE do u recommend ?

mine is >>>

C:\Users\XYZ.XYZ>java -version
    java version "1.6.0_26"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_26-b03)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.1-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

Quote Originally Posted by calichic View Post
    Another question... how come theres no edit button in this thread? ffs
    They removed the option to edit posts in announcements for some.

Quote Originally Posted by SoothingVoice View Post
    well I cannot enter as a chatter neither using opera nor IE (which i never use ....i was just trying...IE is the best browser just when it comes to downloading a different one
    ) ...i am getting the same exception message that u r getting... i will try download chrome and try it now....

EDIT: Chrome didnt work either....same message ... how come it is working for some while it is not working for others ???
    Id rather not use Opera but everything works on there for me. I can moderate on IE but can not enter as a chatter. Go figure. only the shadow knows

Quote Originally Posted by Diante View Post
    They removed the option to edit posts in announcements for some.
    Thank you I just found this very strange and I hate to double post

<3 June 29, 2013 <3

Will you be fixing the cams
    i really hate using anything but firefox
    privacy issues and all that

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Please be patient with the CM as he is still reading 'Chat Mastering for Dummies'. Eventually the systems manager will talk the CM into giving the game-controller back. A big thank you to the CM for giving it his/her best shot. We appreciate it!

cleared all the cookies but still cant get into chat rooms. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by tmoff View Post
    cleared all the cookies but still cant get into chat rooms. Please help
    Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    "No, you can't be a mod! "

Not even a newbie yet...

Exclamation

Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    I, like many others cleared EVERYTHING several times and still it is not working... Personally I have even checked my ISP's cache engine and also no effect ... so can u please be honest ...if ur suggestions don't work .. does that mean we cannot access the rooms anymore from now on and there is no solution ?

Again, please be honest

Thanks ...
    I HATE RACISTS !!!

Imam Ali bin Abi Talib (pbuh): "To you a man is one of two, a brother in Islam or an EQUAL in Humanity."

Ive cleared cookies, java cache, Ive deleted Java and reInstalled. Refreshed, restarted .... etc. Its something about IE I think but then again my next statement makes no sense ...... I can sign in to moderate the room on IE but not as a chatter. However, if I use Opera I can sign in as a chatter OR sign in as a moderator. Whats up?

<3 June 29, 2013 <3

Banned

This has helped me very much so.

Thank you for being an oracle over the weekend. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Moz. xoxox

Cleared the cache too still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    This has helped me very much so.

Thank you for being an oracle over the weekend. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Moz. xoxox
    Help me now, please?

<3 June 29, 2013 <3

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

I'm quite sure you're very adept in IT and the in's and outs of proper pc maintenance. There appears to be some mis-understanding in the application and or procedures a lot of the users are missing. The question is: what are they not doing correctly; what are they missing?

Senior Chatterbox

i clear Java cache everytime before entering the chat rooms.
    but sometimes it's is showing captcha thingy for confirmation.

and cloudflare ..

that's horrible.

Last edited by FRazier; 04-27-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    Gleich sucht sich, Gleich findet sich
    --

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FRazier View Post
    i clear Java cache everytime before entering the chat rooms.
    but sometimes it's is showing captcha thingy for confirmation.

and cloudflare .. :freak

that's horrible.

You shouldn't need to purge those caches everytime. It can cause system stress. If you're experiencing these kinds of difficulties, something is definitely amiss. Good luck.

Speechless

Thumbs up Please can you look at this

Hello how are you? I havent been here in months because of some people,, well today, I used a diff name and was sitting and having fun with some chatters and this new mod, Cookie Salesman, waltzes in. Im chatting with people and he calls me a moron for thinking as I do--many times, many many.. of course he's either in the worst mood, or I hope to god not always like this. I left the room, cuz he was insulting so much, and when I returned he was still calling me moron to people!!!! Then he starting battering me. then the moron names,, good mod--for free, get rid of him,, i couldn't be the first he's done this to. You do know him and his type. Well, hopefully, not too many lol. thanks... peace

Thanks
    Last edited by peacenlove; 04-30-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by peacenlove View Post
    Hello how are you? I havent been here in months because of some people,, well today, I used a diff name and was sitting and having fun with some chatters and this new mod, Cookie Salesman, waltzes in. Im chatting with people and he calls me a moron for thinking as I do--many times, many many.. of course he's either in the worst mood, or I hope to god not always like this. I left the room, cuz he was insulting so much, and when I returned he was still calling me moron to people!!!! Then he starting battering me. then the moron names,, good mod--for free, get rid of him,, i couldn't be the first he's done this to. You do know him and his type. Well, hopefully, not too many lol. thanks... peace

Thanks
    Like I said when you came to Video Chat after this alleged name calling, contact the Admin of Live Chat BassMON! Give him, in a private message, the time, date, which mod's were in the room and the names of any other people that can provide some form of back up/evidence to this tragic misfortune which allegedly, for no apparent reason, happened to you. Good day.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast