Default Banned (2 weeks?)

I do not know the last time I was able to log on. Last time I was on I was not banned. I went back after a couple of days and it said I was banned, thus I thought something was wrong with the connection as it has happened due to people hacking the chat site. I do not recall any reason I have been banned. Thank you for your time.

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drahk View Post
    I do not know the last time I was able to log on. Last time I was on I was not banned. I went back after a couple of days and it said I was banned, thus I thought something was wrong with the connection as it has happened due to people hacking the chat site. I do not recall any reason I have been banned. Thank you for your time.
    You had us at banned. GL.

Adult Chat Mod

If you notice any problems connecting to a chat room now, or within the next few days.....

please clear your java cache, cookies and refresh your browser.

Thanks

Default Banned

Hi. I'm banned and i did nothing wrong. Is there an issue with the site?. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vonnie View Post
    If you notice any problems connecting to a chat room now, or within the next few days.....

please clear your java cache, cookies and refresh your browser.

Thanks
    I have already done these before I posted and it still says banned. Thank you.

My issue has been resolved. Thank you.

Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drahk View Post
    My issue has been resolved. Thank you.
    We were happy to do our part. You may send thank-you gifts if you like. A case of aged-scotch would certainly not be out of order. Chivas; JB, Cutty Sark. Are you able to acquire Cuban Havanas by any chance? Don't go to any trouble. Enjoy your time being back in chat.

Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    We were happy to do our part. You may send thank-you gifts if you like. A case of aged-scotch would certainly not be out of order. Chivas; JB, Cutty Sark. Are you able to acquire Cuban Havanas by any chance? Don't go to any trouble. Enjoy your time being back in chat.

Ciao
    dont hold your breath
    [IMG][/IMG]