Default Pre*** and Stress

My last period was from March 20-24 and now it's 37 days later but I still haven't gotten mine.

On April 13, 25 days after my last period, I messed around with my bf. No intercourse happened just fingering because I wanted to wait but I may have gotten some pre*** on my finger when I was touching him and I inserted my finger in my vagina because I was coaching him.

He said he didn't masturbate before (so hopefully it's pure pre*** from the glands (but what if it isnt??)) and if anything, it should be maybe less than 7drops of pre*** that got on my hand that i still rubbed on his organ after so hopefully i killed a few sperms over there (not sure if i got it directly on my finger too but I'll say it did just in case)

I am paranoid so I washed my vagina with soap less than 2 hours later (stupid but i'm desperate, and soap its very alkaline) and took 4 pills of Nordette 12 hours later (same component as plan B) and 4 more 12 hours later to complete the plan B dosage. I experienced nausea so I suppose it went in.

I still don't have my period but my breasts started to get tender and I was getting cramps like how I always do before I get my period and cravings and everything. I should be happy but I've been reading and pregnancy and PMS are the same at the beginning so I COULD still be pregnant.

I'm just freaking out and stressed and losing sleep (i sleep 3-4 hours then wake up) and I can't be pregnant. But I'm thinking that i'm this delayed because i'm just so stressed about this. but the more delayed it gets, the more stressed i get.

In this moment, my cramps are coming in less and less and I'm planning to take a pregnancy test 14 days after the pill so the day after tomorrow.

I know I'm under a lot of stress and my period becomes irregular at times but I'm just so frustrated right now. Do you think I'm pregnant? what are the chances? and when can I safely take a test? thank you.

You are not pregnant. Sperm counts were considered non existent in pre-ejaculation although tests have discovered some. What has been discovered however was immobile and of low percentage.

You're just paranoid and stressed which is fucking with your body. Chill the fuck out you crazy bitch.

Universal Forum Mod

What Edd said basically.

Stress can stop your period, so stop freaking out. You took something similar to Plan B, so it's HIGHLY unlikely you're pregnant, but why not visit a doctor in order to finally get closure? It's sure a hell of a lot smarter than ranting on an internet forum.

Illegitimi non carborundum †

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    You are not pregnant. Sperm counts were considered non existent in pre-ejaculation although tests have discovered some. What has been discovered however was immobile and of low percentage.

You're just paranoid and stressed which is fucking with your body. Chill the fuck out you crazy bitch.
    Actually there could be sperm in pre*** from the last ejaculation. Originally, there's none because it comes from the cowper's gland but some sperm could get mixed in if there's some left in the urethra from the last ejaculation. So yes, I CAN get pregnant from it. I've read it everywhere. But I'm wondering if anyone knew the average concentration or how long it takes before they become useless on the off chance that he lied to me and masturbated before I came over.

Chelle: I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor about this. I'm only 20 and I live in a very conservative country and I shouldn't be having these problems. So I'm hoping to get the pregnancy test instead.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi100 View Post
    I know I'm under a lot of stress and my period becomes irregular at times but I'm just so frustrated right now. Do you think I'm pregnant? what are the chances? and when can I safely take a test? thank you.[/COLOR]

TBH looking at the first post you've made you're answering your own question. My periods are like clockwork a week before I convert to being a totally unreasonable bitch! No I don't think you are pregnant each time I've been pregnant I've known almost from day one. Agreed not every woman know her own body and the changes that occur. Edd makes a good point sperm counts in pre-ejaculation are very low, it's not impossible to get pregnant from this but it's difficult. I'm a fertile Mertile a cross eyed sperm looks at one of my eggs and I'm pregnant but I'm pretty sure even I'd be fairly safe in that situation.

I come from a very religious family background. I had my first child very young my family supported me. You may feel uncomfortable going to the Dr like Chelle suggested but if by some remote possibility you are pregnant you'll have to face that situation. Meaning the Dr and your family at twenty years old you should be mature enough to take responsibility for your own actions. I'm sorry if this sounds mean and I truly hope this works out OK for you. My advice would be to take a home test then contact your own Dr's office no matter what the result is, if you're not pregnant. You'll need advice on birth control.

Ugh God, I know. I hope not cause i'm in a very critical stage in my life now. So stupid of me to get into this. Maybe I'll just focus on my relaxation techniques to lessen the stress so maybe I can get my period to come back. I'm not contacting anyone if I'm not pregnant though because I'll never get into this situation again. I'm wearing a chastity belt.

Senior Newbie
    Blog Entries

Whenever I get stressed my period is irregular.. I think you're blowing it out of proportion, you're fine. Especially if you took the Plan B pill you shouldn't worry. But since you're freaking out so much maybe just take the pregnancy test just to give you some peace of mind.
    relax love c:

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all

Ugh God, I know. I hope not cause i'm in a very critical stage in my life now. So stupid of me to get into this. Maybe I'll just focus on my relaxation techniques to lessen the stress so maybe I can get my period to come back. I'm not contacting anyone if I'm not pregnant though because I'll never get into this situation again. I'm wearing a chastity belt.
    Sounds like a good idea. I hope it all works out OK for you. @ chastity belt>

Actually there could be sperm in pre*** from the last ejaculation. Originally, there's none because it comes from the cowper's gland but some sperm could get mixed in if there's some left in the urethra from the last ejaculation. So yes, I CAN get pregnant from it. I've read it everywhere. But I'm wondering if anyone knew the average concentration or how long it takes before they become useless on the off chance that he lied to me and masturbated before I came over.

Chelle: I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor about this. I'm only 20 and I live in a very conservative country and I shouldn't be having these problems. So I'm hoping to get the pregnancy test instead.

You no speeke de ingrish you stupid fucking sket?

Do us all a favour, fu
    ck off and take your paranoia with you.

You no speeke de ingrish you stupid fucking sket?

Do us all a favour, fu
    ck off and take your paranoia with you.
    Sorry engrish secon languange! And im sorry you cant contribute anything else to this besides grammar corrections anyone with half a brain would understand what
    I meant even without your technicalities but more power to you! Keep correcting!

FUUUUUC***!!!! GOOD MORNING WORLD!!
    GOT MY PERIOD THIS MORNING!

Getting tequila now.

Universal Forum Mod

Closing this now, since your issue seems to be solved. Next time see a doctor.

Illegitimi non carborundum †