Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How do you know if someone is cheating on you?

How do you know if someone is cheating on you ? And can you really stay with someone after finding out?
    Last edited by BRKHRT; 12-13-2006 at 08:33 AM.

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by BRKHRT View Post
    How do you know if someone is cheating on you ? And can youo really stay with someone after finding out?
    Well, in my situation, dude, I had this boyfriend, right? But see, he lives really far away and stuff. Anyway, I don't really know if you can consider what I did as a "betrayal" since I did tell him about it a very, very, very long time ago. He said he was okay with it cuz I'm almost 19 and realistically...hey, who can F.UCKING wait for three long years to go without s3x? In my case, I've been getting laid since I'm fourteen years old. I'm used to it. I'm not a freaking virgin! So anyway, this now ex-boyfriend of mine doubted me about something else, betrayed me, rejected me, dumped me, treats me like dirt....and I STILL LOVE HIM, but hey, I'm not gonna sit in a freaking corner and cry over him for the next eighty years. I've got one life and I'm gonna live it up! Yeah, I've been MAJORLY DEPRESSED for the LONGEST time, ended it with the guy I was having s3x with. And it's still over with that other guy, but as for my ex-boyfriend....he so had his chance! HE dumped ME. HE ended it with ME. I am so moving on.....but I will ALWAYS love my ex....will NEVER trust him again. He blew it big time. He could have had it all with me. He's too young for me anyway. The whole thing was so unrealistic now that I think about it. He lives in another country. Hey, I'm a man with man ugly needs. I'll do what I want.

HE ENDED IT WITH ME.

EX, I LOVE YOU FOREVER, BUT IT IS OVER....YOU ENDED IT. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU....HAVE A NICE LIFE.

♥Skittlez Yum Yum ♥

How do you know if someone is cheating on you ? And can youo really stay with someone after finding out?
    well when things between you and your partner change, when you guys start growing farther appart.. it really depends, lets just say you will get a feeling somethings going on

indeed... it'll be a 'gut' feeling. You'll know when she becomes less interested in hanging out with you. Or if she comes home using slang that you've never used, she had to of picked it up from someone else. Ask her honestly and gaze into her eyes as she tells you, if you know her well enuff, you'll tell right their if she is lying to you. Dont be surprised if she IS cheating on you, cuz most of them do. Break up with the bitch and move on with your life.
    The flow endless, make sh*t up, im so inventive..
    so dope w/ sentence-I sh*t on foes with no incentive..
    boast and set it-be the joke when I post a message..
    Ghost ya rep with poems known to blow ya head in..

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOfDeath View Post
    Dont be surprised if she IS cheating on you, cuz most of them do. Break up with the bitch and move on with your life.
    Are you talking to me?

It's a guy and he already dumped me. He left me, I'm just moving on with my life. You know? BTW, I'm a guy, too.....an extraordinarily gay guy.

Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGaiPan View Post
    Are you talking to me?

It's a guy and he already dumped me. He left me, I'm just moving on with my life. You know? BTW, I'm a guy, too.....an extraordinarily gay guy.

Who is also an extraordinarily gay cheater?
    The flow endless, make sh*t up, im so inventive..
    so dope w/ sentence-I sh*t on foes with no incentive..
    boast and set it-be the joke when I post a message..
    Ghost ya rep with poems known to blow ya head in..

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowOfDeath View Post
    Who is also an extraordinarily gay cheater?
    I told him all about it. He said he was fine with it. Apparently he wasn't. He should have told me rather than tell other people. I was honest. He wasn't. I never lied to him. He lied to me over and over and over again. Cheater? Whatever. Could you go three years without s3x? Come on! Get real, dude. I've been doing "it" since I was 14 years old. I'll be 19 next month. I have needs that he can not provide at this time. To be blunt, I love to F.UCK. Anyway, I did end it with that guy Tom that I was having s3x with. I ended it with Tom because of my ex-boyfriend. But my ex-boyfriend dumped me and rejected me. I still love him, but I accept his decision. I truly think that everything happens for a reason. I am not with Tom anymore. I never even loved Tom anyway. To be honest, I just liked having s3x with him. He didn't love me either, so we knew what we were in for. We are both adults. Whatever. In the end, I have no Tom, I have no ex-boyfriend anymore...but I do have Marcus now and I am not feeling guilty about it. I feel that I shouldn't feel the need to spare somebody's feelings who has no problem dumping on me and treating me like F.UCKING garbage. He mentally abuses me, doubts me, betrays me, lies to me, he's fickle and he is too young for me. I never should have allowed him into my life as a "boyfriend" in the first place. Whatever. It is over anyway. He ended it with me. Yes, it still does hurt me. I will love him until I am dead, but it does get better and better every second for me. I miss him like crazy, but I can't always get what I want. I want him, but he supposedly doesn't want me.

Anyway, it is over. I'm with Marcus now.

You can never really tell if someone's cheating on you - but yes, i've been cheated on and I forgave that person, just like i've been forgiven, too.

Useless bastards, the Boys in Black.
    They don't give a fuck about the Union Jack.

Folie Deux

A True Chatmaster

I'm sure the signs will be there, but anyway.. a few signs that someone is cheating:

- Cheating spouses may lose attention in the activities in the home. They don't show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desires to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e. lawn care, house repairs, etc.....)

- Grooming habits will change. Cheaters will be more attentive to their person (e.i. the way they dress, frequent bathing, physical fitness, grooming of their hair, switching of colognes, etc...).

- Many cheaters use cellular telephones to communicate with their lovers. Should your mate have a cellular telephone you may want to get a detailed billing of the calls made from the cellular phone to determine whether a certain number has been frequently called. A good area to start looking is for the first number called when your mate first leaves for work and the same number called again right before they return home.

- The cheater has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e. if he/she didn't act the way they do, well then maybe I wouldn't be doing the things I do).

- At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is more attentive to his spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.

------
    Hope that helps. And you don't have to stay with anyone, I suppose it depends on how much you feel you love the person, or the situation, or whether you can trust them not to do it again. But I doubt I'd stay with the person that'd just cheated on me... =\
    Last edited by Miss Tori; 12-13-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Exclamation Siiimba

Could you go three years without s3x? Come on! Get real, dude. I've been doing "it" since I was 14 years old.
    ....I'm kinda in a hurry now so I just scanned what you said. It was a long distence relationship? Did it start out that way? If so, then I wouldn't have started a relationship with someone that lived that far away...it's real painful. I get your point when you say going without intercourse for three years, although, with me, it'd be mawlffuled into not messing with the monkey for three years....which...I COULDN'T. Which is why! I wouldn't have gone into a relationship like that..
    Even today there's a guy who lives kinda far who wants to start something.
    But he's in the closet AND he seems to care more about intercourse than love.
    Not uh.

Randomness is the answer

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Kyan View Post
    ....I'm kinda in a hurry now so I just scanned what you said. It was a long distence relationship? Did it start out that way?
    Yes, it was a long distance relationship that I never should have allowed in the first place. I should have known better. I am an adult...18 years old. He is a minor. He lives half way around the world from me, he's not "experienced" like I am. I told him that I have been sexually active since the age of fourteen. I told him that I was engaging in a sexual relationship with that man Tom, and he (my ex-cyber-boyfriend) said he understood because of my age and because of my previous "experience." Well, it was all a lie. He really was a lot more upset by what I was doing than he admitted to me. Rather than confiding to me about his feelings, he chose to confide in someone/people that he knows I do not like...despise actually.
    Anyway, after this, he was influenced by someone and he wrongfully started to doubt me about something. He has lied to me constantly, he has crapped on me, he has never once done anything to ease my pain, he thought only of himself. He ended it with me. He dumped me. Now I am so through pleading with him to give us another chance. He is too young for me anyway. At this point, I realize just how ridiculous the whole thing was. I still love him, and I know that he still loves me. In time, if not already, he will realize that he messed up royally. I'm sure he feels it already despite what he may say or do. It doesn't matter because now I am with someone else...someone that I can actually touch and see in person...someone whose address I know...someone who I am allowed to call on the phone...someone who lives very close to me...someone who I can and have (since last night) been able to engage in a physical relationship. S3x is definitely not the most important aspect of a relationship, but it is so beautiful, needful, loving to share intimate moments with someone that you care about. I have that now. No, I couldn't wait three long years to go without s3x. I am used to s3x. I don't feel guilty or ashamed at all. I have needs. I enjoy s3x a lot. Why should I give it up for three years? That is unrealistic....selfish of him to even expect. Well, I love my ex-cyber-boyfriend still at this moment. I will love him for the rest of my life. But the pain of losing him becomes less and less each moment. I am falling very much in love with Marcus the man (not child) that I am now in an intimate relationship. I've only known him for a very short time, but that does not matter to me. I can touch him, see him, talk to him. That's what matters. In time, it will just become more intense with Marc.

Unhappy um

they act deffrent to u
    they always have an accuse
    u dunn see um as u used to anymore
    they dont tell u they love u as much
    they avoid certain questions
    u catch um n bed with somone else obviously
    ur cat or dog barks and hisses at um they can sence the evil in um LOL

u dont stay together with um u dump um like the trash they are
    life is about making the best of it

A True Chatmaster

Quote Originally Posted by *N·i·c·o·l·є* View Post
    I'm sure the signs will there, but anyway.. a few signs that someone is cheating:

- Cheating spouses may lose attention in the activities in the home. They don't show interest in the livelihood of you or the children that live in the home. Nor do they have any desires to do any fix-ups to the home (i.e. lawn care, house repairs, etc.....)

- Grooming habits will change. Cheaters will be more attentive to their person (e.i. the way they dress, frequent bathing, physical fitness, grooming of their hair, switching of colognes, etc...).

- Many cheaters use cellular telephones to communicate with their lovers. Should your mate have a cellular telephone you may want to get a detailed billing of the calls made from the cellular phone to determine whether a certain number has been frequently called. A good area to start looking is for the first number called when your mate first leaves for work and the same number called again right before they return home.

- The cheater has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home, especially the mate (i.e. if he/she didn't act the way they do, well then maybe I wouldn't be doing the things I do).

- At the beginning of an affair the mate that is cheating is more attentive to his spouse. This is due to guilt that the cheater may be feeling at the time.

------
    Hope that helps. And you don't have to stay with anyone, I suppose it depends on how much you feel you love the person, or the situation, or whether you can trust them not to do it again. But I doubt I'd stay with the person that'd just cheated on me... =\
    These are all good points.

Also, cheaters sometimes start throwing accusations of their own--accusing their mate of cheating, in an effort to deflect attention away from their own misdeeds.

How do you know if someone is cheating on you ? And can you really stay with someone after finding out?
    well..
    there will be signs of cheating..
    working late nights.. but you call their job and they arent there
    Phone calls being kept secret..
    the phone ringing.. you pick up and the person hangs up.
    s3x life goes downhill.
    they seem far away
    maybe they get nervous when the phone rings
    many many ways to tell.

as for the question can you stay in the relationship if your spouse is cheating.
    Its possible.
    But very very difficult because the trust is shattered at that point.
    And if you cant trust your spouse
    it puts a lot of strain on any relationship.
    Thats why theres marriage counsoling.
    doesnt mean it always works.
    As long as you still have a solid ground to work from I guess it could be worked out.

Banned

If you come home and they're in your bed with someone else...that's a pretty good sign

Or overly nice.

Platinum Member
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up hmm

well i always know im a woman but i think
    we all know the truth in our hearts and then we
    lie to our selves!
    i always know and i tell myself the truth

Đσσɗɭeʐ

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    s3x life goes downhill.

I did not have a s3x life with my "EX."

Now I have "it" with someone else.

Banned

Anyway, it is over. I'm with Marcus now.
    Who's Marcus?

Chatmaster Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Rain.2.Mask View Post
    Who's Marcus?
    A man................

Intermediate Newbie

Usually if you think someones cheating on you %99.9 of the time they actually are.

You can stay with someone if they cheated on you but your taking the risk of them cheating on you again and this time you might not find out plus there would probably be ALOT of trust issues.
    ♥.. :: l٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ f٥гﻉ√ﻉг :: ..♥

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast