If you've created yiour own website, #1 Chat Avenue welcomes you to show off your site on this board. However there are guidelines that need to be kept to. Now this is free promotion - links these days are valuable especially from a popular site such as CA so please do try and stick to these very simple guidelines.
In the interests of promoting your creativity, not simply providing free advertising for products or 10001 blogs and journals, there are some sites that we do not allow:
MYSPACE/BLOGGER/LIVEJOURNALS: A page on a blogging or journal site is not classed as a website. In your UserCP > Profile there exists a space for your home page. If you wish to promote your journal or blog, you may use your profile to do so. Links to pages on services such as myspace/livejournal or other generic "profile/blog" providers will be removed from the website promotion forum.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR SALE: Sorry, but only the sun comes up for free. If you wish to advertise commercial products and services, please contact the site administration to discuss available options and pricing.
1. You are welcome to post as many sites as you have, But you may not post the same site more than once. Posting the site once is quite sufficient. If your site changes from say a chat site to a game site, then just ask a forum moderator and they will delete the old one, so that you can change it accordingly.
2. Chat Avenue has plenty of advertisements for it's users to choose from already. If you are signing up simply to tell us all about your wonderful range of products - don't bother. We're not buying!
3. Absolutely no posting of Hacking, Warez, Cracking, Porn, Illegal Porn, Click based games i.e. the pimp game, rr any very discriminating racist or homophobic (discrimination against *******uality or *******uals) sites
5. No referral linked websites allowed. Topic with these URL's will be locked and the link shall be removed. The same goes for subdomain e-commerce shops. Try a web directory or pay a link farm if you want to advertise. Or better still, stop wasting time posting on forums and work on your SEO. Tried google adwords?
6. If you are making a site about another member of chat-avenue please ask that user before making it. If the user would like the site not to be seen the link will be removed and the thread will be closed.
7. Try as best as you can not to make fun of a site such as by calling it dumb, idiotic or anything else that someone might find offensive. Users put much time into their sites and they do not need rude comments posted about it.
8. Do not pm users asking them to join your forums, if you want to advertise your forum then do it in Website Promotion.
9. Remember the users of this site are 13+ so advertising for adult sites is NOT allowed.
Remember! This forum is for users to post their web sites for others to view, be kind and show respect to users and their sites. If a user is posting something that is not appropriate for chat-avenue please do not be afraid to PM any forum moderator of this forum and it will be removed ASAP.
If someone is promoting their website to you through the private message system, please report it to
any mod listed at the bottom of this forum.
Ok there are only a few guidelines to follow, and most of them don't apply to people's personal websites - it's not hard, so anyway what are you waiting for? Show us your site!