Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle or Car?

I prefer Car over Motorcycles because in my country I saw lots of motorcycle accidents so I really scared to ride a motorcycle. But I love cars.
    Last edited by Chelle; 01-26-2012 at 01:38 AM. Reason: link in sig

Not even a newbie yet...

Well I prefer to use car.
    SEO

Motobike.

Books introduce you to the events and Life teaches you to take decisions.

Not even a newbie yet...

Bikes are dangerous? No they are not,if your an aware rider, knowing what is behind you,in front of you ,and to the left and right of you ,riding while buffering and having a 3 second breaking distance from the vehicles in front of you,you will be fine.When pulling up to lights ,and coming to a complete stop,you should look in your mirrors to see if a car is about to ram you up the rear.You just have to be aware on a bike.

Some people should not ride,they do not have good balance ,or have an understanding of cornering.Riding in the rain is great,im not made of sugar so i wont melt in the rain.Its actually rather refreshing riding in rain.Sydney's traffic is horrible,a bike saves me time, effort and money!Road bikes are a guaranteed way to loose your licence(and your life),having a bike that goes to 120 km in first gear is a great way to loose your licence in Sydney,thus i have a Super Moto.My bike is basically a Dirt Bike with road wheels,if you have ever seen the quality of Sydney Rds they are best explained as,pot holes with a road placed on top.My DRZ-400 Supermoto is great for city commutes.

If you ride,you should have all the proper safety gear,leather jacket,kevlar pants,leather gloves and good riding boots(even knee/elbow/shin pads).If you take the precautions they will pay off if you ever come off your bike.As for Scooter riders ,they are not bikes,they are more like accidents waiting to happen.The amount of people i see wearing shorts,thongs and a t shirt,zipping between traffic while not indicating,they give riders a bad name. wonder if they make Scooters for MEN!
    Last edited by kizza73; 04-09-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Senior Chatterbox Whiskey Lizard's Avatar

Lightbulb motorcycle or car ?

i miss the days of riding my Harley as my sole means of transportation.. now i have 4 kids and a truck and a camaro.. seems like riding my bike is a rare pleasure. Yes i wear a helmet and leathers and boots.. yes i have LOUD pipes.. because LOUD pipes save lives ! Be aware of your surroundings on a bike..know whats behind you... in front of you and on the side.... and enjoy!
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

"nothing is forgotten.. only left behind.. where ever i am .. he leads me now.. no borders no fences no walls.. no borders no fences.. unbound " Robbie Robertson

Car... People driving bikes on the highway deserve to get run over for being so dumb.
    I find it kind of funny...
    I find it kind of sad...
    The dreams in which I'm dying,
    are the best I've ever had...

Not even a newbie yet...

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyDucky View Post
    Car... People driving bikes on the highway deserve to get run over for being so dumb.
    I would assume someone who is a Moderator would be less of a troll,polite and not write idiotic things as you have posted above.
    No one deserves to die or get run over.You need to act in a manner that best suits your position of power.
    Last edited by kizza73; 04-11-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Not even a newbie yet...

I use car.
    WebMaster

Default Motorcycle FTW

Clearly I would choose a motorcycle. To me there is nothing better than speed on two wheels.

Blog Entries

Car for 2 reasons.

1) You could get a bug in your mouth
    2) If you get hit by another car there is little or NO chance of survival.
    (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to y'all