Thread: Tips to keep teeth clean & white

Default Tips to keep teeth clean & white

A beautiful smile with perfect white teeth. A dream of many came into reach with the latest achievements in cosmetic dentistry. Now with new materials and techniques a bad tooth can be fixed almost instantly and with much less pain.
    • Lemon drops added to glass of water & rinse with this can help remove stains of teeth (Brushing teeth with lemon skin could cause pitting of enamel & enamel can wear out which causes severe sensitivity).
    • Bicarbonate soda added to water & the paste used to brush teeth will help whiten teeth.
    • Strawberries consumed once a day in a week or crushed strawberries applied to teeth also help as whiteners.
    • Baking soda used is the reliable method for years to whiten teeth. Add baking soda with some salt & water. This paste makes a tried & proven whitening tooth paste.
    Discoloration of teeth from inside out can take place because of internal staining of dentin. If heavy staining or tetracycline damage is present on patients teeth & whitening is ineffective. There are other methods of whitening teeth e.g. in bonding a thin coating of composite material is applied to the front of a person's teeth & than cured with a blue light. Veneer can also mask tooth discoloration.
    Last edited by Chelle; 02-24-2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: no stupid linka

I'm English so i don't need to take note of any of this

I don't do woo woos
    I want an iron!
    ! O_o TǿsspǿT o_O !

U Laugh @me Cus Im Different, I Laugh @u Cus y'r The Same

I Don't Do Woo Woos

Iron!

O RLY?

OR...you can brush your teeth at least twice a day and avoid coffee and soda [:

Blog Entries

Flossing is one of the most important things aside from brushing twice a day. If I recall, this is something my dentist wanted me to follow...

Brush morning and night. (Preferably with electric toothbrushes)
    Brush tongue on both occasions or use a "tongue scraper."
    Listerine or Crest mouthwash afterwards on both occasions.
    Try to brush after eating breakfast. Don't brush then eat, eat first and then brush; that way the mouth has a longer period of staying "clean."
    And get teeth cleaned at least once a year via a dental plan. They will do things from X-rays, tooth polishing and what not.
    "Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music." - S.V.R.

scare yourself s***less and look up rotten teeth on the internet
    then you'll know what to do to keep em clean

Nice,
    Thanks for the information...

Men will always fall in the shifting chasm between the tug of the moral and the
    lure of the immoral.
    It is in this shifting space of incertitude that men become men.

Your teeth whitening methods are very good, but I don’t think baking soda is good for teeth because it occurs tooth decade. Here are some tips to keep teeth clean and white,
    • Brush regularly and as soon after eating as possible - even after snacking.
    • Irrigate deep pockets with a cannula tip and good antimicrobial solution.
    • Floss at least once a day.
    • Brush your tongue or use a tongue scraper.
    Last edited by Chelle; 03-27-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Oh okay thanks guys