Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 285

Thread: Problems with a chat room?

  1. #31
    Not even a newbie yet... SoothingVoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Land of True Freedom
    Posts
    27

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    I, like many others cleared EVERYTHING several times and still it is not working... Personally I have even checked my ISP's cache engine and also no effect ... so can u please be honest ...if ur suggestions don't work .. does that mean we cannot access the rooms anymore from now on and there is no solution ?

    Again, please be honest

    Thanks ...
    I HATE RACISTS !!!





    Imam Ali bin Abi Talib (pbuh): "To you a man is one of two, a brother in Islam or an EQUAL in Humanity."



  2. #32
    Bronze Member calichic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    Ive cleared cookies, java cache, Ive deleted Java and reInstalled. Refreshed, restarted .... etc. Its something about IE I think but then again my next statement makes no sense ...... I can sign in to moderate the room on IE but not as a chatter. However, if I use Opera I can sign in as a chatter OR sign in as a moderator. Whats up?












    <3 June 29, 2013 <3

  3. #33
    Forum Moderator Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scouse Land.
    Posts
    40,227

    Default

    This has helped me very much so.

    Thank you for being an oracle over the weekend. Many thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Moz. xoxox


  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    Cleared the cache too still nothing

  5. #35
    Bronze Member calichic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    This has helped me very much so.

    Thank you for being an oracle over the weekend. Many thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Moz. xoxox
    Help me now, please?












    <3 June 29, 2013 <3

  6. #36
    Silver Member Boomerang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    where I am
    Posts
    5,612
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatmaster View Post
    Its not only about clearing the cookies..you have to clear your java cache also.
    I'm quite sure you're very adept in IT and the in's and outs of proper pc maintenance. There appears to be some mis-understanding in the application and or procedures a lot of the users are missing. The question is: what are they not doing correctly; what are they missing?

  7. #37
    Senior Chatterbox FRazier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Verdrahtet
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    i clear Java cache everytime before entering the chat rooms.
    but sometimes it's is showing captcha thingy for confirmation.

    and cloudflare ..

    that's horrible.


    Last edited by FRazier; 04-27-2012 at 11:46 AM.

    Men will always fall in the shifting chasm between the tug of the moral and the
    lure of the immoral.
    It is in this shifting space of incertitude that men become men.

  8. #38
    Silver Member Boomerang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    where I am
    Posts
    5,612
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FRazier View Post
    i clear Java cache everytime before entering the chat rooms.
    but sometimes it's is showing captcha thingy for confirmation.

    and cloudflare .. :freak

    that's horrible.


    You shouldn't need to purge those caches everytime. It can cause system stress. If you're experiencing these kinds of difficulties, something is definitely amiss. Good luck.

  9. #39
    Speechless peacenlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up Please can you look at this

    Hello how are you? I havent been here in months because of some people,, well today, I used a diff name and was sitting and having fun with some chatters and this new mod, Cookie Salesman, waltzes in. Im chatting with people and he calls me a moron for thinking as I do--many times, many many.. of course he's either in the worst mood, or I hope to god not always like this. I left the room, cuz he was insulting so much, and when I returned he was still calling me moron to people!!!! Then he starting battering me. then the moron names,, good mod--for free, get rid of him,, i couldn't be the first he's done this to. You do know him and his type. Well, hopefully, not too many lol. thanks... peace

    Thanks
    Last edited by peacenlove; 04-30-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  10. #40
    You Loved Me Back To Life -Eтεяйαl-Fαмε.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dude, I'm lost...
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlove View Post
    Hello how are you? I havent been here in months because of some people,, well today, I used a diff name and was sitting and having fun with some chatters and this new mod, Cookie Salesman, waltzes in. Im chatting with people and he calls me a moron for thinking as I do--many times, many many.. of course he's either in the worst mood, or I hope to god not always like this. I left the room, cuz he was insulting so much, and when I returned he was still calling me moron to people!!!! Then he starting battering me. then the moron names,, good mod--for free, get rid of him,, i couldn't be the first he's done this to. You do know him and his type. Well, hopefully, not too many lol. thanks... peace

    Thanks
    Like I said when you came to Video Chat after this alleged name calling, contact the Admin of Live Chat BassMON! Give him, in a private message, the time, date, which mod's were in the room and the names of any other people that can provide some form of back up/evidence to this tragic misfortune which allegedly, for no apparent reason, happened to you. Good day.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •