* Material published on this site is intended for reference and information only and should not be used in place of advice from a doctor or suitably qualified healthcare practitioner. The owner's of the site cannot be considered responsible for any health or medical problems that might arise as the result of any use of any of the material in this site. If any user has any concerns about his or her health, he or she should seek appropriate help from a doctor or suitably qualified healthcare practitioner.
These are some simple Guidelines to help you through this forum
1. Please keep on topic, spam will be deleted.
2. No personal attacks against a member will be tolerated.
3. ***ually related topics should be made in ***ual forum, unless they are health related.
4. Take a look at current threads to avoid repetition of threads.
5. Avoid reviving old threads unless you must make an important point.
6. Please avoid posting any material 18+ because there are minors on this forum.
If any problems shall arise, please PM any mods listed at the bottom of this forum. ty
As usual Chat-Avenue's forum rules can be found here.
Happy Healing (=