Kids Chat Rooms
By entering kids chat, you agree to have read the chat rules below and ensure you meet the age requirements.
Kids Chat Rules
- Please visit our other Chat Rooms if you are not eligible for this room.
- This kids chat room and youth chat is totally free. Absolutely no registration or fees are required.
- Personal information is not collected, although IP addresses are logged. Using VPN's and Proxies do not mask the problem.
- This room is for older kids or younger teens ONLY (Youths).
- Youths and kids older than 16 years of age are required to go to the teen chat room.
- This site will fully cooperate with all law enforcement agencies regarding any evidence of older users exploiting younger users or other illegal behaviour.
- Inappropriate nicknames or conversation will NOT be tolerated. You will be banned if you do so.
- Users of this chat room are encouraged to participate in the presence of a parent or guardian.
- Names, phone #'s, emails, instant messaging ID, or other personally identifying information are NOT allowed to be posted.
- If a user is asking you for inappropriate things or making you feel uncomfortable, report it to a mod or admin immediately.
- Any mention of cams or webcams is strictly prohibited in this chat room.
- Any suspicious activities relating to the exploitation of chat users, report it to a mod or admin immediately.
- Do not flood the chat room or disrupt other users in any way. You will be banned if you do.
- Although we do staff moderators in this chat room, they cannot be on every minute of the day.
- Do not give out any personal information to anyone, no matter how much you think you can trust them.
- Hack/exploit of the chat is a punishable offense by law.
- For more information on Chat Safety please visit the chat safety section.
- Be sure to visit our Chat Forums for other announcements and information about this website.
- Like us? Share this page with all your family and friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter with the links below.
- Safety begins with YOU first. We do our best, but if you do not follow the above rules, you can also be a target for criminals.
- For additional information, please go to our Kids Chat Guide.