The questions here are more technical in nature. Please refer to the chat room footer for more detailed rules and regulations.1. What kind of browser do I need to use to connect to the modern chat?
Chrome is the recommended choice.
2. What are the options I have to chat?
You have the option to log in as a guest user or if you want to keep your username for future use, you can register an account with your email.
3. Do I have to register to participate?
No, you can participate as a "Guest" user. If you are a frequent visitor to our chat rooms, you may wish to register your particular user name.
4. Is it free?
Yes, 100% free no strings attached.
5. I am receiving a message that I am using a VPN or Proxy service to access the free chat. What does that mean?
This means that the current IP address you are using to access the website has been flagged as a 'bad' IP address. We do not allow VPN or Proxy services to access our chat rooms. If you feel this is a mistake, please use our contact form and be sure to reference your IP address in the comments field.
6. What is a VIP account and does it cost anything?
The VIP accounts are for registered users who would like to have additional features. It is totally optional and you do not have to get it. The cost ranges depending on room. Prices are listed accordingly. To access VIP, please click the VIP link on the left menu and follow the instructions. Currently we only accept Paypal.
7. I haven't logged in for a while and now it says my account does not exist.
The chat room will automatically remove accounts after 90 days of continuous non-use. Please make sure you stay active in the chat rooms if you do not want your account deleted.
8. How do I ignore another user or why does someone not respond when im talking to him/her?
You can click the users profile and add him/her on by clicking the 'ignore' button in red.
9. How do I private chat and/or video chat with someone?
You will be able to private chat with someone by clicking on their screen name and then clicking "Private chat". This will open a new window where you can chat one on one with another user without being disturbed. You can move the private window around to a spot that suits you. This room does not support private video chat.
10. How long are private messages stored for?
Due to server limitations, messages are kept for a maximum of 24 hours. We do not have access to them so please do not ask us.
11. I cannot connect. It says I am banned from the chat. How long is the ban for?
Usually a ban is as a result of committing a severe offense. It is usually a lifetime ban. You can use our contact form if you would like to inquire about a ban.
12. Which chat rooms currently use this chat software?
Right now all of our free chats utilize this modern version style format.
13. I have lost my username, how can i recover it?
Unfortunately, there is no way we can recover a username for you. You will need to create a new account using a new email address.
14. How I change my password?Simply go to 'My Profile' and select the 'More' tab.
15. I no longer want my account. How can I delete my account?
Go to "My Profile" and select the "More" tab.